Never save your bike bag JUST for your bike! Our bike bags should be used like any other bag - taken to work, to restaurants and on nights out! Here's our top tips for styling your bag when it's not on your bike!
1. Dress it up with a contrasting bright coat - the smartest look for a day in the office or at meetings. Our Trinity Bucket Bike Bag is the largest in our range and is capable of holding all those office essentials such as laptops and A4 notebooks, plus you can pop your trainers in there for the ride home!
2. Our classic Cavendish leather tote bike bag compliments almost any outfit and will always remain a firm fashion favourite. A constant bestseller, it looks as great dressed down with some wide leg denim jeans and a breton top as it does with a smart work dress. Use it always, everyday and watch the lovely vegetable tan Italian leather develop its unique patina and get better and better with age.
3. Dress up your Pembroke handlebar/saddle bike bag with a chain for those evenings out to restaurants and bars. Our chain straps can be adjusted to be worn long across the body or shortened to be worn under the arm. In a variety of colours, you'll want one for every outfit!
4. Use the Pembroke handlebar/saddle bike bag in the daytime to carry those all important essentials. Easily fitting a purse, keys and a phone, the tan Pembroke looks great with its contrast brown leather strap, worn across the body with a pretty blouse.
5. Ok, not strictly capable of being attached to your bike but our crossbody phone bags are pretty handy when cycling around with very little to carry! Great for those occasions when you want to go "hands-free" and simply need your phone, keys and a bank card. Also perfect for those summer dresses without pockets! Add a pop of colour to a classic denim dress with this yellow crossbody phone bag or go classic with a tan, navy or our ever popular olive green!